Excelsia BPO Services Inc. is backed by the latest technologies which are carefully monitored and selected for each and every clientele.
• Located in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manla, Philippines
• Located in a fast-growing business district
• 24-7 operations
Call Center Technologies
• Fully integrated computer and telephony
• Flexible agent scripting
• Automatic call distribution
• Enhanced Interactive voice response support
• In-house IT professionals on call 24/7
• Database integration
• Predictive dialing
• Multiple simultaneous campaigns
• Call reports
• Call recording, monitoring coaching, mentoring
• Agent text messaging
• Calls are recorded, batched, and processed
• Receive information by secure web site download, FTP, and email
• Handle data entry into your web site
Excelsia BPO Services Inc. is equipped to ensure continued operations in case of power interruptions, equipment failure, and natural disasters.
• Data backup process – All data will be backed up immediately with several storage devices.
• Power blackout process – All pieces of critical electronic equipment have backup UPS, maintained for an up-time period of 5 minutes. The facility is connected to a shared redundant power grid with the high-rise building with a 2x 350 KVA backup generator.
Security The company implements measures to avoid security breaches for its facilities through • Data security network and IT infrastructure
• 24/7 security preventing physical premise breach
Excelsia BPO Services Inc.’s exit doors are monitored with CCTV screens. Access rights are allowed with fingerprint screening to all employees.
The company complies with the standards of ISO 27001:2013 Certification, ensuring that Excelsia BPO can establish IT security measures and improve control over IT risks through systematic risk management;
and of ISO 9001:2015, ensuring that Excelsia BPO Services Inc. provides a practical and workable quality management system for continuously improving the most important areas of our organization.